Wednesday, May 19, 2010

[PHOTOS] 100519 Kibum & Dongho - 80일만에 서울대가기2 Press Conference





BTW Kibum twetted that he woke up at 5am coz' of work, probably for this ne~ I was too lazy to read and think so i just skimmed the article~ it says Dongho & Kibum will be the students and others will be couynselors, so I'm guessing its a reality show about going to Seoul University This is just a guess don't believe me~
Source: http://nanumnews.com/sub_read.html?uid=19797&section=sc207
Credits: kissmeukiss + donghonatics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

[PHOTOS] 100519 Kibum & Dongho - 80일만에 서울대가기2 Press Conference





BTW Kibum twetted that he woke up at 5am coz' of work, probably for this ne~ I was too lazy to read and think so i just skimmed the article~ it says Dongho & Kibum will be the students and others will be couynselors, so I'm guessing its a reality show about going to Seoul University This is just a guess don't believe me~
Source: http://nanumnews.com/sub_read.html?uid=19797&section=sc207
Credits: kissmeukiss + donghonatics

No comments:

Post a Comment